Working at Superior provides much more than a paycheck. As a family-owned and operated company for over 60 years, Superior has always strived to find dedicated and passionate individuals who embrace our family values and desire continuous improvement. We provide a clean shop, the top health plan in our area (including a free private medical clinic), performance bonuses, and a very generous retirement plan funded by Superior. Other great benefits include Health and Dental Insurance, Incentive Programs, 401K options, medical leave, and more. To check out the full list, please visit our benefits page.
Working for our industry-leading company offers an unparalleled opportunity to cultivate a rewarding and fulfilling lifelong profession. Even with a rapidly-growing team over the past 5 years, our associates still average over 10 years of experience at Superior! With a strong commitment to excellence, Superior Aluminum fosters an environment that encourages employees to push boundaries and reach their fullest potential.
Ready to be part of something exceptional? Check out our current openings here!
Superior Aluminum Products offers a wide variety of benefits including:
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Major medical insurance, 90% paid by the company
- Dental insurance
- One of the top profit-sharing plans in the area
- 401K retirement plans
- AD&D life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Vacation and personal time
- 8 paid holidays
- Funeral and jury duty pay
Superior is also proud to partner with other local businesses and in partnership with Wilson Health to offer an Employee Direct Care Clinic to our full-time associates. The EDC is free for Superior team members and provides a variety of offerings for your needs!
The EDC currently provides the following services
- Free primary care visits for sick and well visits for you and your family covered on our insurance.
- Wellness and Preventive Care including Health Screenings, Life-style Management, Nutrition Counseling, Smoking Cessation, Diabetes Education, Stress Management, and more!
- A free limited list of generic prescription drugs (antibiotics, cholesterol, HBP)
- Occupational Health